Tuesday, November 26, 2013

updates from the studio

Before the insanity of the holiday weekend starts, its time for a couple of updates!



I'm having a little Black Friday sale and I've decided to start early, in fact it will run for the rest of the week starting today! You can head on over to the shop HERE.





I've started planning my 2014 studio schedule and I have three really fun classes/retreats that are now open for registration. I am also offering an extra $20 off the early bird rate. You can view all the class details HERE!





Looking for a place to advertise? I've got a handful of ad space available. Head over to my sponsorship page HERE for more information.

5 comments:

dawn said...

Thank you so much for these discounts! I have a few from you I'd like to take in the new year.

Happy early Thanksgiving, enjoy being with your loved ones. Hope you will find time to just relax, you do so much to inspire us with. Thank you for all you do!

Giddings Art said...

I agree with everything Dawn said above! Thank you for the discounts! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Michellem said...

WHOO HOO!! Thanks for the sale - I just went and purchased a class. . .

Trina Weller said...

Yay! I've had my eye on a few!

Briana, MA said...

Hi Alisa,
Thanks so much for offering a sale. I have been visiting your blog quite frequently lately. I have a son who just turned one, and am anxious to do more art making with him.
Thanks for all of the great inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails