Sunday, June 21, 2009

There is No Place Like Home

I arrived home (the Oregon Coast) yesterday and boy does it feel good to be here. While we live in San Diego my heart lives here and I know that someday we will end up here or at least divide our time between the two places- that is my dream. I spent a good portion of the morning exercising- while I am away I am amping up my workout routine and went for a long run on the beach, came home and did some more prep for ArtFiberFest which starts on Wednesday. The sun was out and I was able to paint in the back yard (I am banned from the painting anywhere near the house since I am so messy!!) I accomplished a lot and am now exhausted- I think that the emotions, activity and hard work that were crammed into the last few weeks have caught up with me so I really needed this time to recharge before teaching on Thursday and Friday. I will be doing my best to blog while I am here so stay tuned for more...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails