Wednesday, December 13, 2017

coconut nog

These days I don't consume a lot of dairy but I still like to enjoy yummy food and beverages that remind me of the days when I ate and drank dairy. Egg nog is one of things that I love the taste of but I just can't handle the ingredients. So during the holidays, I enjoy creating my own dairy/egg free version. It is simple, healthy and super delicious!


1 can of full fat coconut milk
1 cup almond milk
4 tablespoons of maple syrup (add more if you like it sweeter)
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 
1 pinch of cloves
1 handful of ice

Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
Serve cold and garnish with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle with spices.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo I get so excited when I see plant based recipes on your blog, thanks so much for sharing Alisa can't wait to try this one!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails