Monday, July 20, 2015

polymer clay bangles


I love bracelets and I have a really big collection that I switch out depending on my mood. I also love finding ways to create my own bracelets and today I am sharing one the easiest ways to create colorful custom bangles!

Polymer clay is my favorite supply to use for this project- it is easy to work with, affordable and come in lots of beautiful colors.

I start by selecting two or three different colors that I roll out, then twist together and then roll again until the colors begin to blend together.


Then I like to add little dots of color and roll again.

The last step is to form the bracelet into a circle. First measure your wrist and then shape the bracelet a little bit larger.

Bake bracelets on a baking sheet according to directions on package.

The result is colorful and unique bangles!

11 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

AWESOME colors and what cool gift!

Jill said...

These are beautiful! I've never worked with polymer. Is it stretchy enough to get over your hand? I'd love to give this a try! Thanks for a fun idea (and great gift idea too!)

Creative Khadija said...

Very pretty! very amazing idea. will sure be trying!

Stephanie said...

GREAT idea. Thanks.

Lynda said...

What a great idea. Been a long time since I've played with polymer clay. Looks like I need to dig it out and work with it. Thanks.

yeteneklieller.com said...

Çok ilginç ve güzel bir bloğunuz var. Yazı için de teşekkürler.
Siteniz çok güzel. Blog arkadaşı olmak isterim. Sitemi ekler misiniz ? Ben de sizi ekliym.

Madeleine said...

Awesome idea! I still have some packages of polymer clay 'waiting' to be used , I'll def make some of these ! Thanks for sharing !

An_Geli_Ka said...

Easy-peasy crafting...but aren't they breakable ?

Stories They Tell said...

If you measure your wrist for the size, how do you get them over your hand? I'm thinking at that thin thickness, they are pretty flexible?

martha brown said...

I am going to have my students try these next year for Mother's Day gifts :) I always get the best ideas from you, Alisa! Thanks!

zdf said...

Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! Swarovski kette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails