Thursday, November 28, 2013

our gratitude

Today is Thanksgiving and I have a million things to be grateful for....

a beautiful and simple life, a husband that is my best friend and partner, a magical little girl who has changed our lives in the most wonderful of ways, family who are always here to love and support us, for the opportunity to live my childhood dream of being an artist, and so much more.



But what I am really grateful for...is all of you! 

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting this little creative business over here. For taking time everyday to stop by, for leaving the kindest comments, for believing in the things that I share and products that I sell, for giving me a place to be myself and for being part of this crazy and creative journey. My family and I want to say thank you! 

We hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving day.
xo Alisa, Andy and Lucy


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails