Friday, November 22, 2013

heart to art remix makeup bags and another GIVEWAY!

Its is time for another preview and product from my Demdaco line- Heart to Art Remix! (I promise I am almost done!) Today I am sharing a little peek at the set of cosmetic bags. These are another favorite of mine because they so perfectly capture the essence of my hand made canvas bags. They are made from coated canvas and have some fun stitching around the edges. Perfect for carrying makeup, art supplies, or even for carrying as a clutch!





I am giving away four sets of makeup bags!
To enter leave me a comment.
Tell me your must have makeup or beauty product.
(mine is under eye concealer and A LOT of it!)

I'll randomly draw four names in the next few days and update this post with the winners!

p.s  We sold of the scarves really fast! Now we have the all styles of scarves back in the SHOP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails