Wednesday, November 27, 2013

feel good

The internet isn't always the most uplifting place to spend your time but once in while there are things that I stumble upon that truly bring a smile to my face and make me feel good. Here are a few of my favorites.

I have a little obsession with flash mob videos- specifically symphony flash mob videos! I've watched this video of the Copenhagen Philharmonic play Edvard Grieg's Peer Gynt on a crowded train hundreds of times. It so perfectly captures the way that music or art is supposed to feel- like a magic!



This video has been making its way around the internet and when I stumbled upon it, I was incredibly inspired by photographer Richard Renaldi's series or portraits called "Touching Strangers". Such a beautiful reminder that maybe we are all not strangers in this world.




Lately Lucy has been obsessed with ballet videos and one of our favorites is this spotlight video with Misty Copeland from the Anaheim Ballet. While I am not a ballerina, Misty's description of ballet and its purity really hits home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails