Friday, July 20, 2012

fashion friday- forgotten to fabulous

Untitled-2

Today's post is a ridiculously simple concept but such a great way to transform something forgotten into something fabulous! If you are like me you misplace or loose earrings- I have a bag full of earrings that are missing their other half and for some reason I can never part with them. For a while I have been using my favorite single earrings and turning them into simple necklaces! With just a jump ring and a chain all those single earrings can be transformed into something brand new!

IMG_6446
IMG_6440

IMG_6447
Untitled-1

10 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

I love the idea!

Sandie xx

Gizem İzmirli said...

wooowww.. that's fantastic. They looks awesome ;)

gizemizmirli.blogspot.com

Fallingladies said...

I have done this before too but you have such a way with style that i just love yours! Your blog, as always, is so inspiring!
-Andrea

Marty Mason said...

I, too, have loose and lonely jewelry items....so thanks for these great ideas.

dog training gold coast said...

Oh My Gosh!. Those necklaces are fabulous. I love it. Superb ideas.

dog training gold coast said...

Oh My Gosh!. Those necklaces are fabulous. I love it. Superb ideas.

Barb said...

I do the same thing with one earring hoping the other will just show up at any time. It never does. lol
I have given it some thought before to do what you do but, I am still holding out for several to return. lol
I really like the necklaces.
Barb
North Carolina

MELISSA CHAVARIN said...

Thnx Fr The Ideas..U Are So Fabulous.. =))

Pat Howard said...

Really enjoy your blog and especially this "Fashion Friday" feature! And, love today's great idea. Earrings are a lot like socks, where you often lose one of a great pair. But, earrings make way better necklaces than socks . . .

Ben said...

My girlfriend always has so many lost earrings that she can't bear to part with. I think one of these would make a great gift for her, and also rehabilitate one of those lonely single earrings...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails