Tuesday, May 15, 2012

updates from the studio- studio sale and online class sale!

So its time for a few business updates over here-

Picture 2
As I shared a while back, I have started packing up my studio and I need to organize and get rid of stuff which inspired me to have a studio sale! The sale went live early this morning in my online shop! This section in my shop will stay live and get updated over time with all kinds of fun stuff on sale!



Picture 3
And since I am in a sale kind of mood I also am offering $10 off all online classes for 1 week! Head on over to the online shop to check out all of my offerings. Since all of my online classes have unlimited access you can register at any time and create at your own pace. And I've got more online classes coming your way soon!

don't forget I have a free online mini class that you can access at any time here- Finding Your Muse


sea2
I am so excited about the amazing response I've had for my You, Me and the Sea Retreat! We only have four more spots left which has inspired me get to planning another one for not so distant future! In addition I will be rolling out some 1 day classes at my new studio very soon.

Picture 6

In the meantime the lovely people at the Sandy Cove Inn are now offering retreat participants 10% off your stay with the discount code of ab10%!



Picture 3
The CREATE Retreat in Irvine, CA is coming up soon- May 30- June 3 so if you are interested in taking a live class from me- here is your chance! Head on over to the CREATE website for all of the details!


ok...now back to regular scheduled programming!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Some lovely stuff on there.
*sad face* that you dont do international shipping.
Is this something that you are planning in the future?

Potiron said...

I agree about the international shipping.. :(

But I did sign up to one of your online classes!! YAY!!! :D

I wish I ddin't live so far away, I'd just adore going to one of your retreats!!! it would be a blast!!!

thanks Alisa !!

la bum said...

Hello, wow, I made it!
I ordered your online class :)) I wonted participate your online class already one year ago, I was very very hapy you made the surface classe...
I am looking forward...
Regards from Czech Republic (Europe)
Sarka

Valerie Brown said...

Unfortunately we aren't going out west this year (specifically to Victoria, BC), otherwise I would jump at the chance to go down to Seaside for a retreat. I hope your first one goes well, and maybe in the future I will be able to indulge!

ingridp said...

Ni international shipping :(:(:(

agusherbal said...

nice post thnaks.,.,,

nenden said...

Greetings first visit?

h said...

very cool blog.,.,.,,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails