Monday, September 17, 2007

Relax Alisa


You might be asking yourself- what in the world are you up to now Alisa?? Well, I have been working on a little project that involves hand screened totes that I will be putting to use in the near future (stay tuned!!) AND a handful of these totes will also be donated to STITCH in Austin, TX. I love using my sketches, textures and designs with the silk screening process- so exciting to see the end results!

Other than that I have been crazy busy at work then as usual when things get crazy- I got sick this weekend but tried my darndest not to let it get me down. I am patiently waiting for the thumbnail of my book to arrive any day in the mail- I am very impatient and can't wait to see it. There is something about having something physical in my hands that makes this whole book experience more real!! Tonight I am forcing myself to sit in one place for more than 1 hour and RELAX!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails