Thursday, February 11, 2021

NEW! online class!





Hello friends! I've got another new online class for you!

NOTE: During this hard time it’s been really important to me to offer discounts when I am able so this class will be marked down 50% during this challenging time.

CHASING FREEDOM
NOW $10 (Regular Price $20)
Launches Feb 22nd

chasing freedom online class with alisa burke from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.


Typically when I plan and create my classes I try to come up with ideas based on things customers are requesting or topics that I think are needed and will be received well. Then there is the rare occasion when I plan a class that is based around what I am craving in my own creative process- hoping there might be some kindred spirits out there craving the same things. Chasing Freedom is the one of those classes!

Lately I’ve been carving out more time for freedom from expectations by working abstract and expressive. This is where my painting process began in my early days as a painting major- using paint and materials to simply express myself without pressure or the need for specific results. This is the way that I work behind the scenes over here when I am not teaching or making art to sell. It is where I am able to find freedom and create without abandon and I am so excited to share this process with you!

In this class we will be using a variety of different surfaces (any surface) and materials to explore expressive prompts, techniques and exercises.

We will be working through 1 lesson a day for 30 days. Through color, movement, intuition, connection and emotions I will be sharing all kinds of concepts and techniques that I utilize in my own art making process when I work abstract and expressive.

My hope is to inspire you to chase after freedom in your art making process!

All of my online classes have unlimited access which means that you can join in at any time, come and go as you please and create at your own pace. All ages and levels welcome.

Head over to the shop HERE for more information or register.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails