Sunday, May 05, 2019

mothers day sale this week!


Ok friends, it's a tradition around these parts to have a Mother's Day sale! Many of you give my classes as gifts so I've got all of my online classes marked down for all those Mother's Day shoppers! You can head on over to the shop for my entire list off classes HERE


In additional to the sale, I wanted to do something extra fun this year so I created an new little online tutorial called Bouquet Play that is 60 minutes of videos exploring how to interpret one bouquet three different ways.

Spend $30 of more and receive access to this exclusive offer!

bouquet play preview from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.



Head to the shop HERE for more information or to register

1 comment:

iHanna said...

Happy mothers day to you Alisa! It's SO confusing that we don't celebrate Mother's Day on the same day as the US!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails