Sunday, July 10, 2016

summer sale!


Ok friends! It's a tradition around here to have an annual summer sale so this week all of my online classes are marked way down. 

On top of low prices, I am throwing in my online class SUMMER SKETCH for all orders over $50.00. All prices are marked down over in the shop HERE

ABOUT MY ONLINE CLASSES:
There are many online workshops out there at different prices with different content. Back in 2009, when I decided to offer an online learning option, I set out to create a structure that is similar to taking a "live" class from me.  My mission is to provide an affordable class with a learning environment where you are watching lots of video demos, learning techniques and then creating on your own art.
FACTS:
  • I have three different structures of online classes: 
Large Class: These classes are $50 and have 5 HUGE lessons that include videos, photos, written information, prompts and more. My large format classes dive deep into a variety of techniques, projects and information.
    Mini Class: My mini classes cost $30 and have 3 HUGE lessons that include videos, photos, written information, prompts and more. 

    Micro Class: These classes cost $15 and have 1 HUGE lesson that includes videos, photos, written information, prompts and more.
    • My classes are a combination of video learning (with demos, techniques and me talking) and lots of photo steps outs of inspiration, techniques and process.
    • All classes are all filmed in my studio. Since 2009 I have been tweaking my gear and my process with the hope that video/photo will continue to get better and better. My #1 goal is to provide inspiring lessons and visuals that are easy to understand.
    • My classes do NOT have a required supply list. Instead I share the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
    • All of my classes have unlimited access which means once you register you can create and access at any time and work at your own pace. Whenever I "release" a new class- I release each lesson "live". Many people enjoy working in this format, as the lessons are posted each week but once all information gets posted there is unlimited time to access everything. I have found that some people prefer to work along with the live format when I release a new class, while others will wait months until they have the time, money and the schedule to register for the class. Either way works- just know that once you are in- there is no deadline or pressure to create.


    4 comments:

    C. said...

    Each time I'm reading a post on your ever-inspiring blog, I'm thinking "one day, I'm going to register for a class" and never do... This summer sale might be the incentive I needed! Thanks :)
    One question: I don't draw or paint or anything like this... Which class would you recommend for a very beginner?

    The Posch Family said...

    I have this same question! My daughter (9 years old) and I would like to do a class together this summer. Which one do you recommend for beginners?

    ..Andrea Pineda.. said...

    Hi Alisa!! I am crazy about taking two of your online classes: Watercolor blooms and the traveler’s journal. I really love painting with watercolors, especially when it comes to flowers and memories. But I’m having troubles at buying the classes. PayPal asks me to have a credit card, but as a life philosophy I do not possess any, I do have a debit card, though. I did try to create an account using my debit card but the platform only allows to link US bank accounts and mine is from Colombia. I want to take those classes so badly, what can I do? Is there any chance for me??? I would appreciate any answer. Thank you!!!!!!

    Sabine said...

    Alisa, thank you so much for putting together these fantastic classes, and selling them at a really affordable level. I have booked four of your classes over the past two years or so, and each time I find that I get much more value than I had expected.
    Your happy student,
    Sabine

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails