Wednesday, March 20, 2019

DIY ring organizer


I collect statement rings and I have a huge collection of them in all different shapes, colors and sizes. My collection has gotten so big that I now keep them all in a cereal bowl on a shelf in my closet. 

Recently I decided that it was time to get them organized and I grabbed things that I already had on hand to create a couple of ring organizers that I could store in my dresser drawer.

I used a drawer organizer for supplies and a bunch of foam curlers. 

The first step was to remove all the plastic from the foam curlers.

Next, I planned out how many foam curlers I needed to fit into the organizer. I glued them all together.

Then I painted the curlers with black acrylic paint and let it dry over night.

The last step was to glue the foam curlers into my drawer organizer. 


The result is a SUPER simple way to keep my rings organized, visible and easily stored in my drawers.







3 comments:

mamimade said...

No, that's supercool! <3

Pamela Driver said...

What a great creative idea! But honestly Alisa, where do you find the time! You must be the busiest lady. You are Amazing!

Emily Stowe said...

This is a genius idea!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails