Tuesday, October 30, 2018

24 hour flash sale! business bundle



Hey friends! I've got another FLASH SALE happening! I've bundled my business classes together for $30 (compare at $130 for all three) a cost savings of $100! If you are interested in learning all about the business side of art and creativity, this is the deal for you! Head on over to the shop HERE for more details or to register.

Offer ends Wednesday, October 31 at 10pm PST


Bundle includes: 

THE ART OF BLOGGING 
Back in 2005 I started a blog to document my journey as an artist and today my little blog has grown into something I never could have imagined- I currently have millions of readers all over the world, my blog has enabled me to generate income for my creative business, many of my posts and projects have "gone viral" or been picked up by a variety of sites and magazines but the best part is that I have been able to inspire and connect with amazing people! In this class I will share all of the blogging tips, techniques and secrets that I have discovered over time. We will dive into a variety of topics such as- design, photography, how to come up with unique content, staying organized, blogging schedules, growing readership, using Pinterest and SO MUCH MORE! Blogging is something that I am incredibly passionate about and I am excited to share that passion with you!

THE BUSINESS OF BEING CREATIVE
In my opinion, there is no magic formula for growing a creative business, in fact there is all kinds of free information that you can access online. I am not going promise you the secret to success in this class. Instead I want to share with you what has worked for me. It has been a long (sometimes painful) 20 year journey with just as much failure as success. I've tried just about everything in the creative world- from working and showing at galleries, to framing art, to teaching at retreats, to selling at craft shows, to freelance, to design and more. I was always searching for a big break and it never came but through it all I was loyal to my love and passion for art. Slowly my creative business grew into something that today supports our family. In this class I share as much information as I can- everything from defining who you are, insight on creative professions, branding, marketing, blogging, managing finances, how to deal with failure and rejection, how to grow and handle growth and so much more. Again, I am not an expert, I am simply an artist whose had a lot of experience finding her way and I am excited to share my story, my knowledge, my success and failure. So if you are looking for the inspiration to jump start your creative goals in 2015, this is the class for you!

DREAM BUILDER
Back in 2009, I quit my day job to pursue art full time. I spent over 15 years working towards my dream of being a full time artist. If there is one thing I have learned from my own journey, it's that when you make time and space in your life to pursue your dreams, big things can happen! In this little class I will be sharing my experiences, practical tips and tricks for going after your creative dreams. If you are looking for inspiration to grow as an artist, launch a dream or find motivation to go after something big, this is the class for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails