Monday, January 22, 2018

new class poetry and paint!

My next online class Poetry and Paint begins Monday, January 29th. This was such a fun one to create! Below is a little peek:



POETRY AND PAINT
begins JAN 29th
$30.00 EARLY BIRD $25.00
I love drawing and painting but I also really love using words, lyrics, quotes and my own writing and poetry in my art journal, on canvas and in between my mixed media layers. In this class we will explore meaningful words, poetry and free writing prompts and turn them into art! We will explore handwriting, expressive writing, color, composition and a variety of creative ways to turn those words into art.
more information or register HERE






1 comment:

BlueBirdLegacy said...

Oh! Alisa, I love this new course. Looks very interesting and highly inspiring for my art. Thank You!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails