Monday, January 23, 2017

a peek inside my sketchbook- playing with kid's markers


There is no rule that says you have to use trendy or expensive supplies when you create! In fact, I love to challenge myself to get creative with simple supplies that I have on hand. Something I have a lot of these days is kid's markers and they are one of my favorite supplies to play with!


Today I've got a little peek into my art journal in a video where I share the process of using markers to create a fast colorful background. If you are looking for more videos, head on over to my YouTube channel where I upload all kinds of videos of my process.




3 comments:

Jane said...

Fabulous pages in your art journal, kids pens are so affordable too. Thanks for sharing x

Terri Y CZT16 said...

I kept the art supplies my kids would bring home after each school year. They have come in quite handy and sometimes the colors are much nicer than my professional grade colors. Love the journals! Thanks for sharing with us.

Mia Bloom Designs said...

Fabulous idea! Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails