Wednesday, July 01, 2015

savory popcorn

I love popcorn so much that I end up eating it every night! And while I always love good ol' butter and salt, I really enjoy coming up with unique flavors to add to my popcorn. Today I thought I would share three of my favorite savory popcorn recipes- they are the perfect way to make popcorn way more interesting and delicious! 

When I make popcorn I typically pop about 1/2 cup of kernals in our air popper. Once the popcorn is finished popping, I add melted butter. Keep in mind that the mixtures of flavor can all be altered depending on your taste.

Sweet Curry Popcorn:
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
dash of salt

Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn:
2 teaspoons of fresh chopped rosemary
1/4 cup of shredded or graded parmesan cheese
dash of salt

Lemon Cilantro Popcorn:
2-3 teaspoons of fresh chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon lemon juice
dash of salt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails