Monday, October 28, 2013

updates from the studio

NEW PRODUCTS:


I am super excited to announce that I have a variety of my Heart to Art Remix products from Demdaco available over in my shop! In the coming months I will be adding fun stuff from the line so stay tuned!





LATEST ONLINE CLASS:

My latest mini online class Draw and Repeat is in full swing! And it's not too late to join in the fun (all of my classes have unlimited access which means you are able to register at any time!) I am obsessed with creating surface pattern and these days a lot of the art that I make revolves around finding unique ways to transform my drawings and doodles into pattern. From finding inspiration to working with color to building pattern with simple tools and supplies I am excited to share my favorite tips, tricks and techniques for creating a surface full of pattern. You can find more details in my shop!




GIVEAWAY WINNERS:

















SPONSORSHIP:


Looking for a place to advertise? I've got a handful of ad spaces available. Head over to my sponsorship 
page HERE for more information




6 comments:

Eulita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dawn said...

OMG OMG!!!! I'm soooo excited to win!!! Doing a HAPPY DANCE right now!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Congrats to the other winners! Congrats again to you Alisa, so happy for you!
Thanks again, so excited!!
Will email my address to you!

Karin said...

Congratulations to the winners!

The scarf and the bag I like also very good!

Greetings
Karin

Kasey said...

Yayyy!!! I am so excited to win a cuff! Let me know how what else I need to do! Woohoo!!

Becky Voth said...

I am so thrilled to have won a cuff!!! Congrats to all the winners! And thank you so very much for your generosity Alisa!!!

MTR Gaming Group said...

first of all Congrats to all the winners!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails