Wednesday, October 16, 2013

paper garland



I've got another simple and fun projects for Brother and their new Scan N Cut machine!

I love garlands and I am always looking for unique ways to create simple garlands. I used my Brother Scan and Cut to create a few really fun and creative garlands!




I started by cutting simple shapes from my scan and cut. I used a variety of the preloaded shapes (triangles, circles and hearts) and cut them in a variety of colors.

Next, I glued my shapes (with my glue gun) to a white ribbon.


I used the same process to create a word garland! I used the letters that were preloaded in the machine and glued them to another ribbon.




Then I decided to get even more creative! I scanned a line drawing of a flower doodle and cut out my doodle out and glued to a ribbon.


And since I love garlands SO much I couldn't resist taking the concept a step further for Lucy's room! I created A LOT of strands of simple shapes and even some words to create a statement wall for Lucy's room!  A SUPER easy idea project that could be altered for the different seasons!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails