Monday, February 07, 2011

create retreat

larger than life

Just a quick teaching update!

I am thrilled to be teaching at the Cloth Paper Scissors CREATE Retreat in Costa Mesa, CA. If you recall, I taught at last year's first ever CREATE Retreat in Chicago- see posts here, here and here. What a fabulous time it was and now they will be offering another retreat in Costa Mesa, California, May 18-22, 2011 for all those West Coast people.


Registration starts tomorrow February 8th and I will be teaching four classes-

Larger than Life
Quilted Graffiti
Doodled Surface Design
Hand Carved Stamps


There is a fabulous line up of teachers, classes and events and I would LOVE if you joined us!

Click here for more information

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Je suppose que vous devez donner beaucoup de plaisir en partageant ces moments de créativité.
Bisous

RC Reese said...

WOW, Alisa, love all the colors in that painting! Stunning! I've taught little nature journaling classes locally, so I love the look as though this is a page in your journal. Bundles of Blessings!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I was sooo lucky to take your class in chicago, you were fabulous!! Keep inspiring :)

Cassie Shella said...

Sounds so warm and wonderful! I would love to learn how to carve my own stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails