Wednesday, March 03, 2010

updates from the studio & fabulous news!



Despite appearances (like me playing make believe with my imaginary friends, having lots of blog fun and time to create all kinds of creative goodness) I have been busy- like really, really busy with my wee little creative business that seems to be growing! It has been a while since I posted updates (it feels too much like business) but I do have lots to share!


* I am buried in wholesale orders for purses right now (and while it may look like I am busy discovering new ways to use trash) lately my purse business is growing which means hours spent painting/dying fabric and then sewing, lots and lots of sewing.

* I am also working on an AWESOME custom purse order for a bride to be who is having a graffiti inspired wedding! She commissioned me to create some of my "signature" graffiti clutch purses for all of her bridesmaids- how darn cool is that?!!?

*A few classes and events are coming up-

March 20, 21st
I will be teaching at the Scrapbook Royalty event- Royalty Over the Rainbow! Join me, Cheryl Waters, Margie Romney Aslet, Suzi Blu and Candice Carpenter for a creative event that will benefit Cancer Coping Center and the San Dieguito Boys and Girls Club.
Check out the site for registration information! March 21st I will be selling all kinds of handmade wares goodies at the Artist Pavilion portion of this event that is open to the public!

April 17, 18th
I will be teaching at Art on Lark- Graffiti Chic and Anti Scrapbooking! So if you are in the Pacific Northwest- join me for some messy FUN!! Check out the site for more info!

* All of my online classes are available for registration at any time with unlimited access! The full 5 weeks of Graffiti Chic part 2 is now complete now posted (it happens be my favorite class so far!)

*I have all kinds of SUPER DUPER fun things planned for my blog coming up and will also be bringing some inspiration from creative friends very soon!

* I am so excited that Where Women Create Book of Inspiration is almost here- it was so wonderful to work with Jenny Doh and Jo Packham and to be a part of this project! Check out a preview of the book!


And the best for last- it looks like I will be WRITING ANOTHER BOOK- hip hip hooray! I will share more when I am able!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails