is right around the corner and if you are a crafter, a mixed media artist, a fiber artist or just looking for a unique creative experience, this retreat is for you! I will be teaching two full day classes and there are MANY more really creative classes to choose from and in the evening on Friday, June 26 there will be an artists marketplace where many of us teachers and other talented artists will have their handmade wares for sale!
Top 10 reasons why you should come to Artfiberfest retreat this summer:
1. The price is inclusive (all meals and lodging for 4 nights)...there will be no hidden expenses at the retreat.
2. Everyone will get an added bonus of 3 mini workshops on thursday night in addition to their 3 BIG workshops.
3. The dorms are amazing at Reed college. They were just built a year ago and represent superb architecture and layout.
4. Portland is a destination in itself, FULL of funky inspiration. You'll get a double whammy!
5. The food is superb at Reed. Tons of choices!
6. This will be a nice start to a creative and productive summer...Teachers will kick start you on some project ideas.
7. Teesha will give a mini lesson on how to make my quilted fabric journals for anyone who wants to learn.
8. The women who come to this are absolutely the best. Always happy and content....we think it has something to do with working with fabric.
9. You deserve this! You've worked hard!
10. Being creative is one of the best things you can do for yourself and the world around you. And there isn't any place better to get energized with the creative bug than Artfiberfest.
All workshops still have space at this point....but won't for long. The website will be updated every few days as workshops fill. Find out all the information at www.teeshamoore.com