Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Don't Mind Me...


Don't mind me...I am finally kicking back in our new living room taking time to actually READ MY OWN BOOK- never thought I would get to say that! I am counting down the days in the next 2 weeks until Canvas Remix is in stores and I can hardly wait. The anticipation is crazy but thankfully I have lots of stuff to keep me busy so hopefully time will fly! We are finally starting to get settled into our new house and though there is still lots to do I finally feel like I can take a deep breath and begin to enjoy the things to come.

4 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

I love love love the picture! :)
Tina

Saucy said...

Great shot! Congrats so much on the book! What is the ISBN?

Linda Woods said...

YAY! Congrats! :)

violette said...

hooray for you Alisa! How exciting!

love, violette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails