Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bad Back


So once again I have been absent from my blog...sigh.....but this time it was not because of being busy it is because I threw my back out and have literally been out of it, barely moving, barely walking, stuck on the couch with a heating pad and the remote control and lots of advil.  I can't figure out if it is from hours of sitting in an odd position while sewing or crawling around on the floor for hours while I paint or from my bad fall last weekend (see entry below) or just because I am getting old.  I will be turning 33 in a couple of weeks and maybe this is what happens- I don't know- but I have been miserable and finally today I was able to walk and move and finally got around to taking lots of pics of all sorts of fun stuff I have been working on- including some purses for my etsy shop which I am going to try and post tomorrow.  Life has a funny way of working- I have been working so hard, running around trying to juggle a million things and when I am not smart enough to stop to take care of myself- my body literally makes me stop!! I have gotten more relaxation, peace and calm in the last few days of pain and lack of movement than I have in the last 6 months so in a strange way thank goodness for my bad back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot--sorry to hear you've been in pain. I hope you feel better soon!

LindaM said...

I just found your blog, beautiful work! Take care of yourself! Get up and stretch now and then.I also don't think you are old! Try being 44!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails