Wednesday, December 05, 2018

new online classes are here!

I've been working hard on new online classes for winter/spring and I am super excited to announce my new lineup! I've also got an early bird sale during December so get them cheap while you can!


WATERCOLOR MANDALAS
$15.00 $10.00 Early Bird SALE!
Launches January 8th
More information or register HERE

Creating mandalas is one of my favorite ways to get lost in the process of creating. In this class we will be throwing out pens and pencils and will be using a brush and watercolors to create mandalas. I will be sharing a variety of simple, colorful and creative techniques that will take those mandalas to the next level! 

POUR. PAINT. PLAY
$30.00 $20.00 EARLY BIRD SALE!
Launches February 12th
More information or register HERE

Pour painting is one of my favorite techniques to break free and create! A pour painting is exactly what it sounds like- pouring paint onto a surface and then letting that paint move and mix around on the surface. And I love pushing this technique and getting really creative with layers. In this class I will be sharing simple ways to create pour paintings and then we will be pushing those surface with layers of drawings, doodles and collage.

MAGAZINE MAKEOVER
$30.00 $20.00 EARLY BIRD SALE!
Launches March 11th
More information or register HERE

One of my favorite “no pressure” ways to get creative in my art journal is altering magazine pages. I hunt for unique portraits and magazine pages and spend all kinds of time painting, drawing and doodling all over them. In this class I will be sharing my favorite ways to use a variety of mixed mixed media techniques to completely makeover magazine pages.

SKETCHBOOK BLOOMS
$15.00 $10.00 Early Bird SALE!
Launches April 8th
More information or register HERE

In this class we will using flowers to explore a variety of drawing and sketching techniques. From expressive sketching to drawing from a floral still life to flower doodles and more, I will be sharing my favorite ways to transform those blooms into beautiful sketches and drawings. 

BUNDLE OF 4 CLASSES
$80.00 EARLY BIRD $55.00
More information or register HERE


THE 20 MINUTE ART JOURNAL
12 months of creativity
$65.00 EARLY BIRD $50.00
More information or register HERE

If you are anything like me, you likely have limited time for creativity but I totally believe it's possible to get creative in small chunks of time. The 20 minute art journal is 12 month class (one lesson each month) filled with techniques, inspiration, downloads, and prompts that can be used with limited time. I've gathered up my favorite concepts and techniques that I use when I am busy or when I don't have time to dive into hours of creativity and I am sharing them with you all year long. My hope is that you will find inspiration and a fresh perspective when it comes making time in your schedule for art!

You will receive access to a private website where you can access a new lesson on the 15th of each month.
The bundle begins January 15, 2019 and ends December 15, 2019.
Purchase The 20 Minute Art Journal any time in the 12 months and you will receive all monthly lessons and future lessons until December 15, 2019.

THE 20 MINUTE ART JOURNAL + a handmade art journal
12 months of creativity
$105.00 LIMITED TIME OFFER $75.00
More information or register HERE

For a LIMITED TIME we are offering The 20 Minute Art Journal 12 month class PLUS a handmade art journal to create in!

Art Journal Details-
  • Handmade spiral bound art journal filled with watercolor paper
  • Handmade cover by Alisa
  • Ready for sketching, doodling, collage, painting and more!
  • 25 cold press watercolor pages
  • measures 6 x 9 inches
  • You will receive the art journal in time for the start of class on Jan. 15th




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails