Monday, March 26, 2018

a peek inside the art journal alchemy retreat

Over the weekend I hosted my Art Journal Alchemy Retreat and as usual I was left feeling SO inspired and honored to have the opportunity to teach and connect with another group of amazing women.

This retreat filled up pretty quickly and many of you have been inquiring about whether I will offer it again- I've been trying to clear my schedule and make room for another offering and tomorrow I will be announcing the date and details for another Art Journal Alchemy weekend retreat at the beginning of summer. Say tuned and in the meantime here is a little peek into our weekend!





















3 comments:

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh my... so many mind blowing beautiful little art projects/ pictures and paintings! I scrolled up and down, admiring the beautiful work. Your group was really talented! Thank you for sharing!

BlueBirdLegacy said...

Oh! How I would like to come to an In Studio Retreat at your Seaside, Oregon Studio! Looks like a colorful weekend.

astr!d said...

oh WOW!!!!! so much good stuff!! I love them all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails