Wednesday, January 25, 2017

sweet potato nachos

I've got a terrible love of junk food. One of my favorites is nachos and I crave them like crazy! And while there was a time when I would gobble up a pile of chips smothered in canned cheese sauce, these days it's really important for me to eat healthy. One of my favorite ways to "recreate" a healthier version of nachos is to substitute those chips with sweet potatoes


INGREDIENTS:
Thinly sliced sweet potatoes
Grated cheese
Black beans
Corn
Variety of peppers
Avocado
Green onions

Start by baking the sweet potato slices until crispy on the outside.

Add your favorites toppings and Enjoy!




3 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

These sound delicious! I'm always looking for more ways to eat sweet potatoes.

Haley said...

This sounds AMAZING! I can't wait to make this.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! It's so colorful and pretty, too. = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails