Thursday, June 30, 2016

updates from the studio

Ok you guys! It has been a while since I've done an update here on the blog and lately I have all kinds of stuff happening so before I forget, I want to share a little update today!

I've got a batch of handmade art journals over in the shop. You can check them out HERE

And I've got another flash sale happening! For the rest of this week I've got my two art journal online classes Art Journal Bliss and Art Journal Delight on sale! Head on over to the shop HERE for all the details.





I am SUPER excited to share that I've got some new coloring books being released very soon! Back in the winter I was hard at work drawing designs for Peter Pauper Press. These four portable coloring books are available for pre-order over at Amazon and Barnes&Noble and I also have them available in the shop later this summer! Stay tuned!



I've had a YouTube channel for years but I am finally getting around to using it for some fun ideas that I have! I've got a bunch of creative videos over there right now but in the coming weeks and months I will be sharing outtakes from online classes, new videos only for YouTube and peeks behind the scenes and my daily life. I have some really fun plans for my channel so head on over and subscribe.



I've got some new designs over in my Society6 shop so if you are looking of some coloring and fun designs on a variety of products head on over for the entire collection HERE

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You've been very busy! Gorgeous pillows and journals! I wish I could buy them all! I'm sure you'll sell out of them all quick.

Stephanie said...

Hi Alisa - you've been busy! Subscribing to the YouTube channel. Thanks

BlueBirdLegacy said...

Hey Alisa! So exciting to see your new coloring books! I have your Flower Power and I cant wait to get these. I have one of your Journals and it is fantastic for take along art making. Pillows are Gorgeous! You are such a wonderful inspiration. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you sold on society6. I shop artist goodies there all the time! Already now eyeing a few of your pillows and a throw blanket! And I am preordering the coloring books on amazon. Love to show you some support. I love your coloring pages as I have purchased many of your sets and love the freebie pages too. Thanks!
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Those pillows are amazing!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails