Tuesday, June 21, 2016

a batch of canvas pouches in the shop!


Once upon a time (like 10 years ago) I was attending a wedding. I was wearing a little black dress and needed a colorful clutch to finish off my outfit. I couldn't find anything I liked in stores so I grabbed one of my paintings from the wall, ripped it off the stretcher bars and sewed it into a clutch. This moment changed my entire creative perspective and my business forever!! I went on to write a book about remixing canvas, I taught classes on "redefining" your art and I sold thousands of handmade canvas bags. A few years ago I had to scale back on making bags- I just couldn't keep up with the demand . 

These days I still make them just in smaller quantities and I am happy to announce that I have a fresh batch in the shop HEREThey always sell out fast so get em' while you can!


1 comment:

Mary Redman said...

Hi Alisa,
I recently went to the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee. While there, I found some new watercolor paints that work very well with your coloring books. The paints were developed in 1885----very cool! The website is. www.peerlesscolor.com
Love your blog, art, and products!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails