Thursday, July 17, 2014

life around these parts

Summer is crazy around here- while the rest of the world seems to take time off for vacations and fun, we have been working around the clock so once fall arrives we can take a little time off. From studio classes, working on future projects, business planning, creating online classes and hosting visitors from out of town, summer is insane at our house! But amidst the chaos we have been trying to make time for little moments of joy and fun- bikes rides, trips to the beach and the farmers market and lots of family time is keeping us sane and present! Here is a peek into life around these parts:


I am pretty much smitten with Instagram and it is a place where I am able to document, show and share a more personal look into our life (without words).You can follow me HERE for a peek into our daily happenings.

10 comments:

jual obat penyakit wasir said...

siip sob :)

HUBB said...

Lovely people,lovely place,you're very creative family...you can follow me here; my blog name's "Funda'nın Dükkanı"

maria f. said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The beach doodle! Lucy at the easel! That amethyst (or whatever) embedded into the sidewalk! Gorgeous. TFS.

Unknown said...

i cannot believe the beach art!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Giddings Art said...

Awesome!!

Julie said...

Beautiful photos! Love your sand art!!

Val said...

All those photos are so gorgeous, but I especially have to comment on the one with the purple glass "grate" in the sidewalk - I love seeing those! They're pretty rare now.

In spite of being so busy, at least the days are long and you can get to the beach quickly. Next time I'm at Seaside I hope I see some of your sand doodles!

dawn said...

I love these pictures and the fun memories your making this summer. That sand doodle is SO AWESOME!! So inspired seeing your IG feed each day and what your up too, thanks for sharing so much with us. I don't know how you do it all but you do and always with a smile!!
Happy SUMMER!!

hat said...

Hat is very nice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails