Friday, July 18, 2014

fashion friday- birkenstocks 3 ways

I'm not sure if you got the memo but Birkenstocks are back in style! I actually never knew they were out of style because I've been a Birkenstock customer since I was fifteen.

While they aren't the prettiest of shoes- I just don't care! As a gal who's feet and back are destroyed from years of wearing heels, Birkenstocks are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Today I am sharing three different ways that I style my Birkenstocks-

hat: swell.com,  kimono: forever21, t-shirt: from Disneyland, jean shorts: thrifted from WAYYY back in high school



Birkenstocks work really well with causal boho outfits. I love wearing them with my favorite cutoff jean shorts, a comfy tee and a flowy kimono.



slip dress: forever 21

During summer months I love wearing my Birkenstocks with slip dresses. Paired with colorful accessories you have the perfect outfit for a warm summer evening!


jean jacket: Old Navy, white button up shirt: Target, cropped pants: Target, necklace: PolishedTwo

Once in a while I throw together a casual but polished (and less boho) outfit when I have errands to run or have business engagements and my Birks are the perfect shoe for heading out and about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails