Friday, August 06, 2010

the evolution of an idea

purse2
My brain is always going (and going and going and going) and often my struggles are not about the lack of inspiration but about too much inspiration, too many ideas and not enough time! I am convinced that I have some kind of overactive brain problem or maybe just hyperactivity. Anyway, when I least expect it I always seen to find something that sparks one of those ideas that I just can't get out of my head until I make it real. This is exactly what happened with a purse that I recently created.


street2
I have been walking and running by this manhole thing in our neighborhood for over a year and every time I pass it I am inspired.

street
There is something about the design, the color and the shapes that I love- it is perfectly simple. I knew every day that I passed this spot in the street it would eventually be incorporated into a purse. I finally I snapped couple of photos and got to work! Here is a peek at how it evolved-


IMG_0179


IMG_0116


IMG_0119


IMG_0121


IMG_0122


IMG_0171


IMG_0157


purse3


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails