Saturday, August 29, 2009

Absent


I have to apologize, I have been a little absent lately- both online and in life. For starters we are having a heat wave here in San Diego and it is making me a very unhappy gal! With 90 degree temps in our home, I just can't seem to think straight- I am moving slow and haven't been working in the studio as much as I had planned. Instead I have been taking lots of cold showers, swimming in the pool, escaping to the beach and reading lots of trashy vampire books! On top of the inconvenient weather, we've had a few really BIG challenges thrown our way in the last couple of weeks and I'm worried, tired and doing my best to not let things distract or throw me off track but I must admit it's hard!  This Monday morning I vowed to myself that I would stop being grumpy and hot, push through the worry and the challenges and just move forward with some hope!


4 comments:

debinsf said...

Moving forward with hope... Be well, take care and best wishes for all your struggles.

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

I hope the weather gets cooler for you soon. And big hugs to you!!! Just push forward!!!

Juanita said...

Hopefully some relief will be headed your way soon, until then, chin up, eyes forward and push on! and know that you are in my prayers! Hugs, Juanita

lisa_crofts said...

Alisa keep your chin up it sounds like your doing the right things and taking care of your self in regards to the heat. As to the other stuff in your life I Have read and I have found, just when it gets really hard and you want to give up if you keep moving forward everything turns around and that moment becomes the turning point unfortunately you can only see it when you turn back. Keep cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails