Monday, February 19, 2018

NEW class pastel blooms launches today!



My newest online class Pastel Blooms begins today! This was another fun one to create! Below is a little peek:



PASTEL BLOOMS
Launches February 19th
$15.00

There is something so colorful and expressive about creating with pastels. In this class we will use my favorite subject: flowers, to explore a variety of wild and expressive ways to use pastels.
more information or to register HERE


IMPORTANT:
All of my classes have unlimited access- once the class goes live you can create and access the class at any time and work at your own pace. There is no deadline or pressure to create.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails