Thursday, May 11, 2017

fruit pizza

We love our sweet treats around here so I am always trying to make things that are a little bit more healthy! One of our favorites is fruit pizza. It's yummy, colorful and fun to get creative with.


INGREDIENTS:

Toppings:
Favorite fruit- I used dragon fruit, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi and black berries
Yogurt

No bake crust:
1 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers
1/3 cup of melted butter or more depending on the 
1/4 cup brown sugar

Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter.
Press mixture into a round plate.
Chill for 1 hour.
Add all those toppings and enjoy!



2 comments:

Mia Bloom Designs said...

Yummy! I can't wait to make my own. Thank you for sharing healthy treats.

Emily Stowe said...

A fruity mandala! I love that your food is also a work of art! 😃

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails