Friday, September 19, 2014

fashion friday- transition a maxi dress into fall

During the summer I practically live in maxi dresses- they are cool, flowy and SO comfy! Just because fall is coming doesn't mean I pack away my dresses. Instead I like to find ways to transition them for cooler weather. 

I like to layer a fitted sweater or long sleeve t-shirt over the top of my dresses, throw on a knitted beanie, some boots and a maxi dress can work for fall!

maxi dress: Ross last year, long sleeve shirt: thifted, bag: Billabong, boots: Frye, jacket: Hurley



12 comments:

Giggles said...

Beautiful....says ARTIST fashionista...all the way!

Hugs Giggles

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I like the stripes! COOL Tote, too = )

Frau Kirschvogel said...

I know this post is about the dress, but I can't stop admiring these boots. They are ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this post :) I have been debating for a few weeks as to whether my maxi dresses can still be worn - this post has encouraged me to just go for it! Beautiful x

http://gingerbread-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

zina said...

Beautiful outfit, gorgeous tote!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the patterned top with the stripes - so, so good. = )

yælæd said...

Love these outfits!

Lisa said...

Love the red/black big bag. Where is it from?

Unknown said...

don't you just love long skirts with awesome shirts...why of course you do...just look at you!!! Gorgeous!!! Nice to visit after being away!!! blessings

Unknown said...

What brand are your boots?! Love them!

Unknown said...

Loved the dress and the accessories too,I too have a Maxi Dress in Sunny Yellow can any one suggests the accessories please

Vimax Asli Canada said...

NICE POST.. VERY VERY GOOD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails