Monday, November 12, 2012

updates from the studio

IMG_1449
I am busy over here juggling all kinds of creative projects and I have lots of fun stuff coming your way in the weeks and months ahead! I will slowly be adding some new things to my online shop, along with announcing future online classes and live classes in my studio so keep checking back for details! Here are a few updates...


Picture 13
I have a handful of original feather paintings in my shop and more are coming! You can view the entire collection HERE

f
I also have restocked my hand carved doodle stamps- see HERE. Since all of the stamps are carved by yours truly I have a limited supply so get them while you can!

 There will be more stamps coming very soon and I cannot wait to share some new designs with you!




cd2

My latest online class Create Daily Holiday Edition starts today! Join me for 30 days, 1 one posting per day with easy ideas, projects and lessons to inspire you to get creative in simple ways this holiday season. From photography- to doodling- to painting- to holiday craft projects- to baking- to creating homemade gifts and MORE this class will be packed with fun and inspirational concepts that can be applied to your busy holiday schedule. 
Its not too late to sign up, in fact join in at any time (access is unlimited and you can work at your own pace. Visit the online shop for all the details HERE


12ArtsyOrnaments2012_mediumfile

I'm so excited to be participating in Christy Tomlinson's online course 12 Artsy Ornaments of Christmas No. 2!

The course is a five day mini workshop. Each day for five days (tuesday-saturday) 3 new holiday projects will be posted by one of the teachers... MEJuliette Crane, Mindy Lacefield,, Margie Romney-Aslette, Jeanne Oliver, Chrissy Gardner, Shea Fragoso, Debbie Murray, Junelle Jacobson and Christy Tomlinson.Class starts December 4th and early bird registration is going on now...$19.95 when you register before Thanksgiving weekend. After that, the cost will be $24.95. 


The course is hosted on a private website and all instruction will be in video form and include up-close pictures of each project and supply lists. Once you register, you will receive your log-in and welcome email with all of the details you'll need for class on December 3.

And the classroom stays open for a year...so you can go at your own pace and create whenever you want.The course is hosted on a private website and all instruction will be in video form and include up-close pictures of each project and supply lists. Once you register, you will receive your log-in and welcome email with all of the details you'll need for class on December 3.








Picture 2

And last, I was thrilled to have my no sew baby hat project (and Lucy's Photo) featured on the Huffington PostThey have created a Sew For Sandy initiative to collect as many handmade warm items from crafty readers to donate to those in need and are sharing all kinds of easy ideas of things to craft for donation.

5 comments:

Helmi said...

Love the stamps!

Helen said...

lovely, I really like your feather paintings
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

Art by Katalin said...

love your feather paintings...happy creating! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS

BLACK PEOPLE OF USA said...

ITS GOING TO TO MY VERY SOUL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails