Thursday, April 14, 2011

goodbye oregon

IMG_5892
It is time to say goodbye to Oregon. And as sad as it always makes me, I am also excited because we have some big plans, opportunities and dreams brewing that just might get us back home to Oregon sooner than later. But for now I have got more than enough on my plate to keep me busy, inspired and thankful! It is back to Southern California and back to some MAJOR deadlines and creative work.

IMG_95333
IMG_5270
IMG_0548
IMG_9859
IMG_0543
IMG_0565
IMG_0038
IMG_0041
IMG_0079
IMG_00712
IMG_0073

11 comments:

Kay said...

beautiful...thanks for sharing

Craftcherry said...

Gorgeous photos. Makes me want to visit Oregon.

Lizzie said...

Thanks for sharing - you reminded me of our road trip from Southern California to Olympia, via the Oregon coast and the rain forest. We had such a great trip and can't wait to repeat it.

debi said...

It'll be sad, as bad as the weather can be, it is beautiful up there! Hope you can get back soon! Good luck in your new adventure!

Alyssa said...

gorgeous photos! I am reminded of my trip to Oregon last summer. I would LOVE to go back. No wonder you love your home so much!

mama bleu said...

looks like you had a wonderful time

alexa said...

Stunning photos ... and Southern California sounds warmer! Hope wherever you are that the creative juices continue to flow. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful pics, thanks for sharing

HerminiaRegolf said...

Happy Easter holidays and happy Pascua!
A greeting.

Brooke Baty said...

Seaside! Love it there! Its like my second home :)

Imaqltr said...

Your photographs are stunning!
I hope you visited Waves of Grain Bakery while in Cannon Beach. Although I'm prejudiced because my son & daughter-in-law are the bakers, I think it is outstanding. I regret living across the country from the Key Lime tarts and Ginger Molasses cookies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails