Wednesday, December 26, 2018

24 hour flash sale! painting bundle!


I've got some fun end of the year deals happening for the next few days- a 24 hour flash sale each day until the new year.  Friday sale later this month.

Starting tonight at 5pm I've bundled four of favorite online painting classes together for $30 (compare at $130 for all three) a cost savings of $100! If you are interested in learning all about the business side of art and creativity, this is the deal for you! Head on over to the shop HERE for more details or to register.

Offer ends Thursday, December 27th at 5pm PST



BUNDLE INCLUDES:
PAINTERS BLISS: Join me for a colorful and messy class dedicated to breaking free and finding the bliss that comes with the process of acrylic painting! I will be sharing all my favorite supplies, techniques, tips, tricks and prompts when it comes to painting from the heart. From art journal pages, to small surfaces to painting on a variety of unique materials, we will explore different painting surfaces. We will explore color, expression, movement, composition, how to "let go" and discover ways to listen to our intuition when painting. 
LARGER THAN LIFE: There is nothing more liberating than working big, and this class will introduce you to working larger than life with paint and a variety of different surfaces. Forget about being confined by the size of your surface and start embracing what it feels like to get inside your paintings. We will experiment with working on the floor and on the wall, as well as reaching, crawling, and stretching around our large surfaces to get up close and personal with the creative process. You will learn about simple/affordable supplies, composition and a variety of painting and collage techniques to use on a large surfaces.
BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUNDS: There is nothing more important in my work than creating a really dynamic background and over the years I have developed and sharpened my skills when it comes to creating backgrounds. Beautiful Backgrounds is little class where I am sharing my favorite techniques and materials for creating a really great background. From painting with watercolors, acrylics to using collage materials I will share all my secrets for creating a really great background!
ARTFUL HANDS: You haven't lived as an artist until you have used your fingers and hands to make art! In this class we are throwing away our brushes and tools and using our hands. I'll be sharing a variety of my favorite tricks, tips and techniques for using our hands and fingers to create beautiful and expressive art.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails