Tuesday, October 16, 2018

24 hour flash sale! art journal bundle

Hey friends! I've got another FLASH SALE happening! I've bundled all of my art journal classes together for major cost savings! If you are interested in learning all kinds of ways to work on that art journal, this is the deal for you! Head on over to the shop HERE for more details or to register!

offer ends Wednesday, October 17 at 10pm PST


THE GARDENERS JOURNAL
Grab that art journal and meet me in the garden! In this class we will be using the garden as as the backdrop for exploration and creativity! We will be using a variety of techniques and materials to discover and document inspiration, memories, garden planning, wildlife observations, weather patterns and more! I will share all kinds of techniques- from sketching, collage and painting to create colorful and layered art journal pages.

THE TRAVELER'S JOURNAL
I carry an art journal or sketchbook wherever I go, even when I travel! The result are pages and page full art, free writing and collage inspired by my experiences. In this class I will be sharing some of my favorite concepts and techniques for keeping a journal dedicated to travel and adventure.

ART JOURNAL DELIGHT
I spend  A LOT of time sketching but I probably spend just as much time working in an art journal. For me there is really a fine line between an art journal and a sketchbook. For my sketching process I limit my supplies- But when I work in my art journal, I explore all kinds of mixed media techniques like painting, collage, sewing (with paper), stamping, doodling, drawing and printmaking. My art journal is a small and accessible place for me to practice, explore and brainstorm all kinds of techniques. 

In this class I will be sharing some of my favorite simple art journal techniques that anyone, any age or any level will be able to create. From using everyday things to incorporating photography to doodling to painting pages to printmaking to stamping and more, I have gathered up my favorite ways to fill an art journal.


ART JOURNAL BLISS
Art Journal Delight has been one of my most popular classes to date so I have created another fun class dedicated to art journaling. In this class I will be sharing more of my favorite simple art journal techniques, tricks,  and prompts that anyone, any age or any level will be able to create!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails