Thursday, March 15, 2018

my top 5 favorite online classes

A big part of my job is creating online classes and I've created over 70 online classes! One of the things I get asked for all the time is recommendations for which classes to take or what classes are my favorites. So today I've got a roundup of my personal favorite online classes which was SO hard to narrow down them down to  fives because I get really attached to each and every class that I create but here are a handful of my favorite online classes.
The Traveler's Journal is one of my favorites because it's a class that is all about using those experiences, those travels and your creativity with the art journaling process. From free writing, collage, using photos to preparing pages and more, I share some of my favorite concepts and techniques for keeping a journal dedicated to travel and adventure.


Painter's Bliss might be my most favorite class that I've created simply because I open up about my painting process, that way that I channel my experiences and emotions through my painting and share my favorite painting shortcuts and techniques.


Watercolor Doodles is another favorite because whether you are a beginner or advanced when it comes to watercolors, creating doodles with a brush and paint is such a fun way to take those doodles to the next level. In this class we throw out our pens and pencils and only use a brush and watercolors. We explore shapes, mark making, lettering, color and more. 

Photo Play is a super fun little class especially if are looking for something creative to do with those photos. In this class I use printed photographs as the backdrop for layering, painting, journaling and mixed media techniques. I share some of my favorite tips and tricks for turning pictures into a mixed media art!

I am obsessed with chasing after dreams and creating Dream Builder was my way of sharing my own journey and lessons learned while giving some really practical advice about what it looks like to actually set and meet goals. If you are looking for inspiration to grow as an artist, launch a dream or find motivation to go after something big, this is the class for you! 
And just a reminder that all of my online classes are on SALE this week! They are marked way down so get em' cheap while you can!







SaveSave

1 comment:

Author said...

Would you ever consider a bundle/class pack of these?? I can't decide they all sound fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails