Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 top ten roundup!






I spend a lot of time blogging- typically five days a week which means I typically average about 236 posts per year! I love looking back at all the things I have shared at the end of the year and today I picked my favorite 10 posts from this year.


The statement wall I painted in Lucy's room might just be one of my favorite projects of all time! 


I shared some of the best tips I can give about jump starting a creative career.

Andy and I love to work on collaborative paintings and this one was one of my favorites!

And this collaboration that we created for my friends at Maiden Astoria might just be my most favorite!

This year was the year that I turned 40 and I shared some of the lessons I've learned over time.

And the adventure we took to Elowah Falls for my birthday was pretty epic!

Painting our countertops was one of my favorite home reno projects


Our camper van project might just be my favorite project to date!

With some simple changes we were able to transform our living room into a light, bright shared family space.

I shared some of the best advice I can give for taking the leap into full time artists and entrepreneur. 

14 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

You enriched our lives with the generous sharing of your Art and creativity Alisa !! Wishing a most wonderful year ahead for all of you !!

Sarah Marie said...

What an amazing group of projects. My favorite might be the camper, I secretly dream of one :)

Kim said...

I adore each and everyone of them as long as they include sweet Lucy! Looking forward to seeing her soar in 2016!

Unknown said...

As a new follower, I really enjoyed this post (and all of the posts it links to!) to be able to get stuck in with your projects - and bloody hell are they amazing!! I particularly appreciated your Thoughts on Turning 40 post, and I absolutely love the look of your campervan project - it's my dream to buy and convert a van and be able to take it across Europe exploring. One day eh?! For now, I think I'll have to live vicariously through you ha!

Looking forward to reading all about your 2016 adventures and projects, and I wish you all a very happy new year.

Steph xx
Oh Steph

Samantha Jade Minor said...

I love coming to your blog. It's so full of inspiration.

Jolana said...

I like your work, but the painting walls are the best :) Have a wonderful New Year 2016, you and your family.
Jolana

Serena Lewis said...

Wonderful post, Alisa! You continue to be an inspiration to me. Thank you and I wish you and your family a happy and blessed 2016!

Holly Saveur said...

great blog post!
All my very best wishes to you and your family for 2016!

anastasia said...

you are very inspiring! thanks for sharing these great posts again!

stefanie stark said...

Thank you very much for your steady and great blogposts, for the phantastic online classes, for the inexhaustible source of creative ideas and inspiration, for the great photographs and all the joy you share on your blog and which have enriched my life so much. A happy new year to you and your family! Stefanie from Germany

Unknown said...

Republic Day Wallpaper
Republic Day Messages
Republic Day Speech
Republic Day Status
Republic Day Speech in Hindi
Speech on Republic Day
Republic Day India
Speech on Republic Day in Hindi
Essay on Republic Day
Republic Day 2016
Republic Day Pictures
Republic Day Information
Republic Day in Hindi
Republic Day Photos
Republic Day Pics
Images of Republic Day
Republic Day
Republic Day Quotes
Happy Republic Day
Speech for Republic Day
Republic Day Wishes
Republic Day Images
India Republic Day
Republic Day Sms
Republic Day Songs
What is Republic Day

Sweet Love and Ginger said...

Wow. Some of those posts seem like forever ago. You accomplish a lot in a year.

Lakshya Dhillon said...

Awesome....

happy new year 2016 hd wallpapers

new year 2017 sms

Best Happy New year Quotes 2017

Happy New Year 2017 Images

Top 50 SMS for New Year 2017

Sanjay Sharma said...

Movers And Packers Burdhwan
Packers And Movers Burdhwan
Packers And Movers Kolkata Garia
packers and movers kolkata jadavpur
packers and movers kolkata baguiati

Packers And Movers Mumbai

Packers And Movers in Kolkata
Packers Movers
Movers And Packers in Kolkata
Packers Movers in Kolkata
Packers And Movers Durgapur
Packers And Movers Kharagpur
Movers And Packers Kharagpur
Best Packers And Movers
Best Packers And Movers Kolkata
Movers And Packers
Movers And Packers
packers and movers
Office Movers In India
Office Relocation Services
Office Movers In Kolkata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails