Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Trip Home


Another trip home came and went and while there was lots of activity- the second half of my trip actually felt quiet but in a really good way. There was lots of time spent thinking, watching the storms pass, listening to the rain on the roof, wind in the trees, appreciating the moments of blue sky, the calm before and after the storms, short walks when the clouds cleared, darkness at 4:30pm in the afternoon, sleeping in, talking about the future, hopes and dreams, limited computer access, unplugging my brain, appreciating my foundation, feeling grounded, paying tribute to memories and just being home.










3 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

Loved the photos! I so miss the ocean. Glad you enjoyed and got to regroup! Happy week to you!

anna maria said...

Beautiful photos. Glad you are relaxing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful... I can feel the quite and peacefulness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails