Saturday, February 21, 2009

Before and After

I live a double life and I must admit I have my moments when it REALLY gets to me.  As more and more creative opportunities come my way I have been finding myself relating to comic book super heros who live two very different lives. Characters who by day are buttoned up, ordinary and passing for normal - by night are jumping off buildings and doing extraordinary things! By day I work in marketing and do my best to tone down my messy, wild style- I fit in, I wash the paint off my hands and go work.  By night I take the makeup off, put on my jeans covered in paint and get down to the business of creating (which always involves a mess.) Today, after about 10 hours working in my studio I walked by the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself- no makeup, strange looking hair, paint all over me and I can honestly say it felt good- it feels good to see the real me. 

BEFORE: By Day




AFTER: By Night

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful either way!:)
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl both ways!!

liz elayne lamoreux said...

love this post alisa...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails