Monday, July 14, 2008

So Shiny


I am a Mac user- actually by default- I was sort of forced to be one since my hubby is a HUGE fan of any and everything Apple but thankfully I ended up loving my macbook. He has owned an iphone for a while now and I have been fighting the inevitable fact that I would most likely end up with one too (we own lots of "matching" gadgets in our household)... I have been dragging my feet and complaining about nobody actually needing a phone that advanced, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah. Well, it finally happened and today I have an iphone of my very own and interestingly my poor attitude vanished immediately when I held it in my hands- so shiny, so fresh, so advanced....yes I have now given into the iphone and I think I am loving every minute of it!

(for any of you out there who have my phone number...it has changed...feel free to email me if you need to contact me on my new iphone!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails