Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Friday and once again I am beat! I got back late last night from Burbank from taping my episode of Craft Lab. It was lots of fun and everyone made me feel comfortable and at home. The host Jennifer Perkins was great and super laid back which helped my nerves. The whole experience was kinda surreal for me with all the cameras and the whole tv thing. But is was a cool experience and the best part was that Andy was also on the show- they needed extra crafters to work along with us, we just had to pretend that we didn't know each other! Now I have to get my energy up for tomorrow, I have to go up to Laguna Beach for the gallery and museum tour that I will be giving, I have not done much to prepare and I may have to wing it but I am sure that it will be fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails