Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm Tired

Yep, I am beat...what a week is has been and it is just going to get more hectic...but the good thing is that I work well under pressure!! I have been working hard to get all of my step outs finished for CraftLab I leave on Wed and actually film on Thursday. Andy is going with me and it should be a nice little escape from San Diego. I am also gathering some artwork and fun stuff to bring up with me. On top of all that, I have had a crazy week at work- I have been running all around San Diego to museums to the printer frantically trying to get everything completed for a couple of gallery shows here at USD- yikes! Weeks like this just remind me how much easier life would be some times if I had full time for my art. But I love my day job and if I can hold on longer, I think things will work out good. Last night was the season premier of the office~ best one yet...HILARIOUS!! My hubby and brother and I were all laughing until our eyes watered!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails